While many accounting and finance professionals know of the CPA, it isn’t the only beneficial credential. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential is in its 40th year of delivering outstanding benefits to those who hold one. The CMA demonstrates your command of the critical accounting and financial management skills demanded by today’s dynamic businesses, translating into significant career opportunities for you.
The first CMA exam was offered in 1972, and is the gold standard certification for accountants and financial professionals in business. More than 30,000 professionals worldwide hold the CMA certificate.
The CMA credential offers:
- Real World Relevance
- The CMA offers the critical knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to compete in today’s business world.
- Employer Recognition
- CMAs are successfully leading the way in key management roles at top multinationals around the world.
- Convenience and Flexibility
- Busy professionals can take advantage of various learning formats and hundreds of testing locations.
- High ROI
- The CMA delivers a solid return on your investment. From the U.S., to China, to the Middle East, professionals holding a CMA can earn significantly higher average total compensation per year than noncertified peers.
The IMA Chicago Chapter has partnered with Gleim to ensure your success on the CMA exam! Working together, we will provide you with the necessary study tools to prepare for this difficult exam.
Gleim has been the trusted name in preparing candidates for success with their extensive self-study course for the CMA exam for over 30 years! The Gleim Review System enables you to identify your weak areas so you know where to focus your efforts and guarantees that you will pass each exam part the first time. Our goal is that you achieve success while minimizing your frustration, cost, and time.
As a member of the chapter, you are eligible for significant discounts on any of Gleim’s CMA materials, as well as Gleim CPE. To take advantage of the reduced prices, please contact our chapter representative, Melissa Leonard.
By phone: (800) 874-5346, Ext. 131
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: (888) 375-6940, attn: Melissa Leonard
Please visit www.gleim.com/IMAChapter for more information on the CMA Exam or how Gleim can help prepare you for success.